Sign up for OpenMarkets today!
Monet Medical, a seller of remanufactured medical equipment, has been a part of the OpenMarkets Community since the end of 2017 and has had great success with providers on the platform. Monet is one of the more active Suppliers in our Community, having collaborated with providers on over 150+ opportunities!
Rich Absher from Monet is a great rep to have on your side when looking to buy or sell equipment. Customer service is a clear priority to him, as he is always quick to respond to providers and ensures that their needs are addressed. Rich always makes sure to send the initial quote with information about their 1 year warranty and Monet’s desire to be the best value for the provider.
Here are some of the successful transactions Monet has had on OpenMarkets:
• Beds and sleeper chairs for Live Oak Surgery Center to be used for overnight observation
• ER Hill-Rom beds for Minnie Hamilton Health System
• Medfusion 3500 Pump for Norman Regional Health System’s Emergency Department
• Refurbished gurneys for Whittier Hospital Medical Center
• Fetal Monitor for Johnson Regional Medical Center
• Patient Vital Sign Monitor for Endoscopy Center of the Inland Empire
Monet Medical is a great Supplier to connect with when you’re selling equipment too. They have been successful in buying used equipment from providers on OpenMarkets, including a brand new Baxter Sigma Spectrum Pump from University of Louisville Medical Center and 10 Ohmeda infant warmers from Seattle Children’s Hospital.
About Monet Medical:
Monet Medical provides value in many different ways. They sell remanufactured medical equipment with warranties that meet or exceed the OEM, and can also service, repair and recondition existing medical devices. Their process for remanufacturing equipment is more than just “plug it in, wipe it down, spray some paint on it, and ship it”; they fully recondition and warranty medical equipment to like new condition.