Need Equipment? Put in a request and start the journey to Top Performance
OpenMarkets is excited to announce a new slate of organizations committed to creating a more efficient healthcare supply chain! Each quarter we recognize Top Performance across our Community of nearly 1,000 providers & suppliers by identifying those proactively working together online.
With the average US hospital spending ~$10m per year on equipment, it’s fiscally responsible to maximize every dollar possible. The Exchange, our marketplace for equipment, drives down costs by 11% or more on every transaction by connecting providers and suppliers online, keeping both organized and transparent.
We’re thrilled to recognize the following provider organizations for embracing our collaborative approach to working with equipment suppliers. Two-time Top Performers are highlighted in bold.
Top Performing Providers for Q3 2018
- Beloit Health System in Beloit, WI
- Beth Israel Deaconess in Plymouth, MA
- Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA
- Children’s National Health System in Washington, DC
- CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Francis Health in Tyler, TX (video on improved supplier relationships here)
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital in South El Monte, CA
- Guthrie Health System in Sayre, PA (see case study here)
- Hot Springs County Memorial Hospital in Thermopolis, WY
- Johnson Regional Medical Center in Clarksville, AR
- Kalispell Regional Medical Center in Kalispell, MT
- Kettering Health System in Miamisburg, OH
- Martin Health System in Stuart, FL
- Medical Center Health System in Odessa, TX
- Mount San Rafael Hospital in Trinidad, CO
- Norman Health System in Norman, OK (Modern Healthcare profile on the Norman Health System supply chain)
- NYU Langone Medical Center in New York, NY
- Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego, CA
- Regional One Health in Memphis, TN
- Shannon Health System in San Angelo, TX
- Shelby Baptist Ambulatory Surgery Center in Alabaster, AL
- University of California - Davis Medical Center in Sacramento, CA
- United Regional Health Center in Wichita Falls, TX (case study)
- Wellspan Health in York, PA
The following suppliers are honored for exemplary customer service. Each is dedicated to working in a prompt, detailed, and efficient way online with healthcare providers. Repeat winners are highlighted in bold.
Top Performing Suppliers for Q3 2018
- ALCO Sales & Service
- Alternative Source Medical
- Clinton Industries
- Cres Cor
- Direct Supply
- Douglas Equipment
- Faxitron Bioptics
- Hard Manufacturing
- Harloff Company
- Human Care Group
- Image Diagnostics
- Lakeside Manufacturing
- MAC Medical
- Master Medical Equipment
- MDM Commercial
- Med-E-Quip Locators
- Mid-Central Medical
- Monet Medical
- Multi Diagnostic Imaging, Inc.
- Novum Medical Products
- Oakworks Solutions
- Peter Pepper Products
- Philips Healthcare
- PSS Urology
- STERIS Corporation
- Sunnex, Inc.
- Surgical Direct
- Telemetry HC
- Thomas Scientific
- Tri W-G Inc
- Versa Tables
Thank you to all for being pioneers to efficiency in the healthcare supply chain!
Join our top performers on The OpenMarkets Exchange! It’s the simplest way to collaborate with these award-winning suppliers, learn more about over 30,000 products, get quotes, and buy equipment.