Schedule 10 minutes with our team to learn how you can join OpenMarkets.
We’re pleased to announce several new community hospitals and established equipment suppliers have joined OpenMarkets to work better together.
Please join us in welcoming:
- Children’s Hospital of Atlanta, the leading pediatric healthcare system in the Southeast
- Getinge Group, a leading supplier of sterilization, cardiac & surgical equipment
- Guadalupe County Hospital, a rural hospital in Santa Rosa, New Mexico
- Hitachi Healthcare, supplier of technical imaging equipment including MRI’s, CT’s and ultrasounds
- Memorial Medical Center, a community hospital in central Wisconsin
The confluence of large, established suppliers and community hospitals joining OpenMarkets is in response to industry-wide efforts to drive waste out of the healthcare supply chain. Community hospitals are seeking easier ways to meet with suppliers, and suppliers are seeking more efficient ways to collaborate with providers outside of major metropolitan areas.
“This is certainly a trend,” says Tom Derrick, Senior Vice President & Co-Founder of OpenMarkets. “Getinge and Hitachi are two of the largest healthcare equipment manufacturers, and by joining OpenMarkets they are signaling a commitment to meet customers where they are.”
“Having Guadalupe and Memorial Medical Center join the 800+ hospitals in the OpenMarkets Community is further validation that our marketplace for equipment is particularly powerful for smaller healthcare providers. Being able to research products online and click a button to collaborate with suppliers is powerful for rural providers. Both Guadalupe & Memorial are hours from the nearest airport and it’s not easy to meet new suppliers in person. OpenMarkets is bridging this gap for all.”
Equipment Suppliers use OpenMarkets as an efficient marketing and sales channel. Learn more here.