Schedule 10 minutes with our team to learn how you can join OpenMarkets.
With a New Year comes taking a look at your strategic plans for 2018 and beyond. After spending more than 40 years along the healthcare supply chain, I think it is safe to say that late 2017 and 2018 will be years to remember. It is likely that more than one healthcare trend identified over the past few years will hit a “tipping point”.
In this think piece, we will explore:
- Healthcare provider mergers & acquisitions
- Evolving relationships between payors and retail healthcare establishments
- Pressure on the GPOs
- Impact of technology on the supply chain
- Growth of regional and self-contracting groups
- Consumer-driven healthcare
- How hospitals are no longer the center of the healthcare universe
Click here to read the full report, and please share your thoughts with me on Linkedin or at email@example.com. Have a great year!