Congratulations to our partners who were recognized by Becker’s Hospital Review in its 2016 list of the 100 Great Hospitals in America.
The Becker’s editorial team selected hospitals based on a number of criteria including rankings and awards from notable sources including The Leapfrog Group, U.S. News & World Report, Truven Health Analytics and Healthgrades, among others.
“We were happy to see so many incredible health systems, hospitals and partners on this year’s list of great hospitals,” stated OpenMarkets President and CEO Dan Michalek. “We’re fortunate to work with talented leaders from healthcare groups across the United States and we’re proud to create value for them while making care safer and more affordable for their patients.”
• Beaumont Hospital – Royal Oak (Mich.) Campus
• Billings (Mont.) Clinic
• Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
• Children’s National Medical Center (Washington, D.C.)
• Christiana Care Hospital (Newark, Del.)
• Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston)
• UC San Diego Medical Center
For a complete list of hospitals, click here.
If you have questions about OpenMarkets technology, services or partnership opportunities, we’d love to hear from you. Click here to contact us today.