OpenMarkets is pleased to welcome six new suppliers to the OpenMarkets Community.
“By joining OpenMarkets, suppliers can monitor trend data across product lines, cultivate new leads, and dramatically streamline communications which will reduce the cost-of-sale and allow for more efficient transactions,” says Tom Derrick, Senior Vice President and Co-Founder of OpenMarkets. “In addition, the OpenMarkets ExchangeTM makes available the content and technical details associated with products. This will make it easier for providers to learn about their equipment products and work with these progressive companies.”
New suppliers include:
· Faxitron: The industry standard in cabinet x-ray systems for point-of-care specimen radiography, research imaging and irradiation, and NDT applications
· First Healthcare Products: A leader in traditional medical charting and record keeping solutions since 1945, First Healthcare Products now features an intelligent line of mobile charting products that include a full line of ergonomic mounting solutions, computer
· Fleet Utility Carts: A strategic transportation partner providing hospitals with EZGO carts for purchase or lease
· Health O Meter: Since 1919, Health o meter® Professional has provided the medical community with high quality, innovative digital and mechanical healthcare scales
· My EMS Supply: Supplier of Fire & EMS equipment. Quality products at a reasonable price
· Oakworks Medical: Manufacturer of a broad line of imaging tables, ultrasound tables, physical therapy tables, exam/treatment tables, patient positioning devices, and accessories that provide comfortable and optimized positioning
“Healthcare is required to reduce costs and maximize capital budgets,” says Michael Fineberg, CEO of OpenMarkets. “Suppliers joining OpenMarkets find they are able to lower their cost-of-sale by up to 18%. This is because they’re efficiently positioned with new buyers and accelerate win-win opportunities.”
By providing better collaboration between providers and suppliers, more efficient equipment purchasing process, and cost savings on both sides, The ExchangeTM is mitigating the pressure placed on healthcare supply chain to reduce costs and lower spending.
To learn why OpenMarkets is becoming the global marketplace to buy and sell medical equipment more efficiently, click here.