2018 is off with a bang at OpenMarkets, as we’re proud to welcome the University of California Health System, Enova Illumination and Intramedical Imaging to the Community. Here’s a bit more on each organization:
- University of California Health System (Oakland, CA) consists of six health systems: UC Davis, UC Irvine, UCLA, UC Riverside, UCSD and UCSF. Taken together, these comprise the 4th largest health care delivery system in California and spend over $200M annually on capital equipment. UC Health will now use the OpenMarkets platform to centralize and manage this spend, allowing for more proactive work with suppliers. If you’d like your equipment to be considered by UC Health, joining OpenMarkets will ensure your organization’s products will be eligible for capital requests.
- Enova Illumination of Minneapolis, MN is a manufacturer of surgical headlights. This organization is eager to find efficient ways to collaborate with hospitals on the OpenMarkets platform.
- Intramedical Imaging of Hawthorne CA is a supplier of gamma probes, surgical instruments and breast biopsy devices.
In addition to these three organizations, several suppliers joined the OpenMarkets Community late in 2017. These include:
- ETC Hyperbaric Chambers. Yes, you can now buy hyperbaric chambers on OpenMarkets! With this equipment finding new uses in the hospital, providers should connect with ETC on The Exchange simply to open dialog and begin understanding the value proposition for this unique equipment.
- Lakeside Manufacturing of Milwaukee, WI is a well-known and growing supplier of mobile transport and storage solutions. You can find their products in countless hospitals nationwide.
- Douglas Equipment is a top-100 Food Service Dealer by FS&E magazine. distributor of food service equipment.