OpenMarkets is changing the way healthcare equipment is bought and sold. We’re a one-of-a-kind, SaaS-powered platform, linking hospitals, health systems and doctors’ offices with manufacturers and suppliers big and small.
If you’re interested in working in a startup environment and passionate about changing the healthcare industry, we would love to meet you. We will support you with the right balance of structure, autonomy and leadership - things uniquely possible at a growing startup environment.
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Assist in marketing campaign creation and execution
- Apply sales techniques to follow up with inbound leads
- Bachelor’s degree in (or currently in pursuit of) business or similar field
- Experience as a sales/marketing intern and/or prior cold calling experience is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results-driven personality
- Ability to be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and prioritizing abilities
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with only a small margin of error
- Basic data analytic techniques using Microsoft Excel
We want everyone OpenMarkets is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that we can only make healthcare work for everyone if we get everyone to work on it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.