When OpenMarkets was founded in 2011, we set out to solve a decades-old problem in healthcare: providers and equipment suppliers could never seem to work together efficiently, or affordably. This is a big ($30 billion a year), complicated market wrought with inefficiency (51% SG&A for one, according to a 2020 Bloomberg/NYU Stern study) - an entrepreneur’s dream. From there, our imperative was to create a software platform by which providers and suppliers find value: simple, equitable and data-driven by design.
Everything we do is backed by our mission – to simplify healthcare equipment purchasing. We have built a diverse and experienced team that is smart, hard-working and fun to be around. Our desire to change the industry for the better is insatiable, and we hope you join us for the ride.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual to join us as a Senior Sales Executive to grow our relationships and revenue. We’re looking for someone with healthcare or tech industry experience and a documented track record of success. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and loves the challenges that come with a growth-oriented business.
This role is a senior level position, responsible for expanding our SaaS business solutions within hospitals, health systems, healthcare equipment suppliers and distributors. They will be responsible for developing and executing on strategies to foster subscription growth.
- Contribute to company strategic decision-making, technology roadmap, and business development initiatives
- Build strong relationships with customers and prospects
- Build and optimize sales pipeline with predictable forecasting
- Maintain sales channels to maximize sales revenue and meet (preferably exceed) plan
- Run the end-to-end sales process
- Develop strategic plans to ensure continued growth
- 5+ years of healthcare technology or software sales experience
- Evidence of outstanding sales performance including exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc.
- Creative spirit and results-driven, can-do attitude
- Self-starter, with the gift of being deeply effective while working independently or as part of a team
- Balance of coachability and confidence
- Excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- Desire to be hands-on, detail-oriented and get into the weeds
- Enthusiastic and passionate in business and beyond
We want everyone OpenMarkets is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that we can only make healthcare work for everyone if we get everyone to work on it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.