Remote position available, local preferred
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual to join us as a Senior Sales Executive to drive our relationships and revenue. We’re looking for someone with industry experience, relationships and a documented track record of success. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with a growth-minded business.
Role Summary:This role is a senior level position, responsible for driving business within hospitals, healthcare equipment suppliers and distributors. The position is responsible for developing and executing the strategy to drive subscription growth.
- Run the end-to-end sales process -- lead generation, solution demonstration and negotiation of our SaaS products
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate goal achievement
- Manage sales channels in order to maximize sales revenue and meet (preferably exceed) plan
- Build and optimize sales pipeline with predictable forecasting
- Develop a strategic plan to ensure continued growth
- Participate and contribute with company strategic decision-making, technology roadmap, and business development initiatives
- Build strong customer relationships
- 5+ years of healthcare sales experience, preferably selling software
- Evidence of outstanding sales performance including exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc.
- Self-starting expertise, with the gift of being deeply effective while working independently or as part of a team
- Balance of coachability and confidence
- Excellent listener, assertive, persistent and persuasive
- Growth-company DNA -- experience working in a small company environment and desire to be hands-on, detail-oriented and get into the weeds
- Enthusiastic and passionate in business and beyond
- You have a creative spirit and results-driven, can-do attitude
What We Offer:
- Full healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k retirement plans with a 4% match
- Generous paid time off policy
- Maternity/paternity leave options
We want everyone OpenMarkets is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that we can only make healthcare work for everyone if we get everyone to work on it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.