Remote position available, local preferred.
OpenMarkets Account Executives are passionate about helping their customers succeed. They ask the tough questions that uncover new opportunities for delivering value and build relationships far and wide within organizations.
We are currently seeking aspiring leaders to join our Account Executive team working with healthcare providers, including hospitals and health systems like MUSC, Seattle Children’s, Edward-Elmhurst and Sinai Hospital.
- Develop an understanding of the purchasing processes of healthcare providers large and small to build relationships, increase software usage and deliver value.
- Manage large pipeline of deals and facilitate communication between providers and suppliers to ensure both parties are collaborating efficiently.
- Host product demonstrations and answer software-related questions for existing user base
- Understand customer needs and advocate on their behalf to develop innovative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year(s) of experience working in sales, preferably in healthcare or tech, with a demonstrated history of hitting sales targets and goals
- Proficiency in Excel, Salesforce and other software
- Excellent written communication skills
- Curiosity and hustle to understand customer needs and provide creative solutions
- Ability to collaborate effectively and often with colleagues for the benefit of the customer
What We Offer
- Competitive salary, with high incentive-based pay
- Full healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k retirement plans with 4% match
- Generous paid time off policy
We Want Everyone
OpenMarkets believes that we can only make healthcare work for everyone if we get everyone to work on it, which means that we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.