Customer Success Analyst
Remote position available, local preferred.
OpenMarkets’ Customer Success team are passionate about helping our customers succeed. They ask the tough questions that uncover new opportunities for delivering value, and build relationships far and wide within organizations.
We are currently seeking aspiring leaders to join our Customer Success team working with healthcare equipment suppliers, including companies like Philips, STERIS, Medline and more.
- Support the customer success team with key data, insights and analysis
- Develop trust and learn about equipment suppliers’ business needs
- Collaborate and communicate with internal stakeholders regarding portfolio changes and updates
- Prepare packets for formal business reviews each quarter, with meaningful and comparative data insights that will improve future performance
- Closely monitor platform activity during intervening periods to identify at-risk clients
- This entry level role has the potential for promotion to Customer Success Manager
- A bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of experience working in account management or customer service
- Curiosity and hustle to understand customer needs and provide creative solutions to solve for them
- Knowledge of (or interest in) learning about healthcare purchasing
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues for the benefit of the customer
- Experience working with data in Excel
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, with incentive-based pay
- Full healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k retirement plans with 4% match
- Generous paid time off policy
- Maternity/paternity leave options
- Free coffee, tea, and snacks each week
- Free in-building gym membership
We want everyone OpenMarkets believes that we can only make healthcare work for everyone if we get everyone to work on it, which means that we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.