Customer Success Manager
Remote position available, local preferred.
Our Customer Success team supports our customers as they transition from the sales process into active users of our products. Our ideal candidate will lead our Supplier Success team working with healthcare equipment suppliers, including companies like Philips, STERIS, Medline and many more. The role is responsible for a broad range of tasks such as maintaining and growing customer relationships, networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training customers and minimizing churn.
Successful candidate must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and software and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. They will engage often with customers, maximize value and managing strategies to better serve our customers.
- Be the day-to-day face of OpenMarkets to a dedicated portfolio of supplier customers
- Lead the on-boarding process for all new Supplier customers
- Analyze data to improve and nurture the customer experience
- Collaborate with sales and marketing colleagues to facilitate a smooth onboarding process and ensure timely deliverables of data and marketing material
- Conduct formal business reviews each quarter and sharing meaningful, comparative data insights that will improve future performance
- Closely monitor platform activity during intervening periods to identify at-risk customers, as well as providing coaching and best practices.
- Aid in product design and development
- Experience working within healthcare or health-tech
- Self-driven and proactive mindset
- 2+ years of experience working in account management or customer service
- Demonstrated success in building deep, meaningful relationships
- Curiosity and hustle to understand customer needs and provide creative solutions to solve for them
- Strong strategy and problem-solving skills (e.g., identifying customer needs, creating mutually agreeable plans, managing relationships w/ diverse stakeholders, solving issues collaboratively)
- Knowledge of (or interest in) learning about healthcare purchasing
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues for the benefit of the customer
- Experience using Salesforce and working with data in Excel
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, with incentive-based pay
- Full healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k retirement plans with 4% match
- Generous paid time off policy
- Maternity/paternity leave options
- Coffee, tea, and snacks each week
We want everyone OpenMarkets believes that we can only make healthcare work for everyone if we get everyone to work on it, which means that we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.