Who We Are
OpenMarkets is changing the way healthcare organizations buy and sell medical equipment. We’re a one-of-a-kind, Software-as-a-Service powered platform, linking hospitals, health systems and doctors’ offices with manufacturers and suppliers big and small.
If you’re interested in working in a startup environment and passionate about changing the healthcare industry, we would love to meet you. We will support you with the right balance of structure, autonomy and leadership - things uniquely possible at a growing startup environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create targeted marketing campaigns focused on building brand awareness, driving credibility and generating leads
- Manage the delivery of email communications including promotional emails, nurture campaigns, newsletters and event triggered emails
- Develop content to tie digital marketing initiatives into overall integrated marketing plan and help maintain internal calendar of all programs
- Leverage web analytics to track, measure, and provide value-added reporting on KPIs of marketing activities
- Bachelor’s degree in (or currently in pursuit of) Marketing or similar field
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Ability to remain flexible, open-minded & handle changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Strong writing, editing, and overall English grammar skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms, especially LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
We want everyone OpenMarkets believes that we can only make healthcare work for everyone if we get everyone to work on it, which means that we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.