OpenMarkets people are…
- Committed to driving waste out of Healthcare by scaling our software revenues 80% year-over-year
- Transparent and accountable to their colleagues on a weekly basis
- Committed to the success of their customers and their teammates
- Hungry to learn by making and sharing their mistakes, as well as reading and discussing provocative ideas with their teammates
- Eager to do today what most people would put off until tomorrow
Why you want to work with us…
- Fast-paced start-up environment with a lot of opportunity to make a large impact
- Passionate, dedicated colleagues with a strong vision for changing how healthcare equipment purchasing is done
- Opportunity to develop software to help remove wasteful spending from equipment purchasing, leaving more dollars for patient care
What you’ll do…
- Build and maintain applications using modern software libraries
- Practice both object-oriented and functional programming models
- Coordinate and manage the flow of engineering output, balancing the four types of work
- Report, along with product management and operations, to the company on a weekly basis
- Plan and maintain a technical roadmap
- Coordinate with product management on the product roadmap, focusing on a balance between strategic and customer-driven work
Apply today if you are someone…
- Who has written software for at least 3 years.
- Is empathetic towards their team, understands the tradeoffs in their implementations, and communicates their code effectively.
- Can speak and write in non-technical terms, and believes in the value of effective time management.
Bonus points if…
- You can speak knowledgeably about the four types of work
We want everyone
OpenMarkets believes that we can only make healthcare work for everyone if we get everyone to work on it, which means that we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.