Product & Data Intern
Who We Are
OpenMarkets is changing the way healthcare organizations buy and sell medical equipment. We’re a one-of-a-kind, Software-as-a-Service powered platform, linking hospitals, health systems and doctors’ offices with manufacturers and suppliers big and small.
If you’re interested in working in a startup environment and passionate about changing the healthcare industry, we would love to meet you. We will support you with the right balance of structure, autonomy and leadership - things uniquely possible at a growing startup environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate the curation of the OpenMarkets directory of 50,000+ products by reviewing, researching, and editing products added daily to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Process catalog submissions from new OpenMarkets Suppliers – normalizing their product information into our directory while ensuring the content meets the client’s expectations
- Perform analysis using both our product directory and historic purchase data to create market share reports for our supplier clients based on the categories they serve
- Assist in the onboarding of new enterprise budgeting software clients by provisioning users, setting up user permissions and creating/maintaining custom fields
- Perform other insightful data analysis and customer-focused projects as needed
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a bachelor’s degree program in a related field
- Detail-oriented, reliable, and comfortable working on your own with minor supervision
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with only a small margin of error
- Basic data analytic techniques using Microsoft Excel
We want everyone OpenMarkets believes that we can only make healthcare work for everyone if we get everyone to work on it, which means that we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.