Sales Development Representative
Who We Are
OpenMarkets is changing the way healthcare organizations buy and sell medical equipment. We’re a one-of-a-kind, Software-as-a-Service powered Marketplace, linking hospitals, health systems and doctors offices with manufacturers and suppliers big and small.
Our sales Development Representatives are the point of the spear for bringing these healthcare organizations together. You’ll be selling software, a solution and a vision for positive change, with strong tailwinds behind you, including:
A user base growing 200% year - and speeding up
A base of large, established customers, including Henry Schein, Baptist Health, STERIS, Avera Health, Clorox, Edward-Elmhurst Health, and HP.
In short, this is a great place to sell.
If you’re interested in working in a startup environment and passionate about changing the healthcare industry, we would love to meet you.
You will continuously build a high-quality, strategic pipeline to drive the adoption of OpenMarkets. We will back you with the right balance of structure, autonomy and great sales leadership - things uniquely possible at a growing startup environment. You will be responsible for running the end-to-end sales process; lead generation, solution demoing, negotiation, and hand-off to colleagues to ensure customer success.
- Pitch OpenMarkets to augment and replace how current organizations buy and sell equipment
- Target health systems, hospitals, surgical centers and/or equipment manufacturers and distributors
- Meet and exceed sales revenue goals and overall business objectives
- Develop a pipeline by identifying, researching, and soliciting new accounts individually and in conjunction with marketing
- Cold calling – strategically. It’s not just about the quantity of calls you make, but the ability to tailor your messaging individually to each prospect using a mix of creativity and research about the prospect
- Run the entire sales process from lead generation to contract negotiation
- Become an OpenMarkets product authority to lead online and onsite product demonstrations
- Lead complex sales and develop strategic plans
- Organize and stay ahead of daily activity within Salesforce
- Collaborate with the OpenMarkets Account Management team to ensure expectations set during the sales process are achieved during implementation
- You have the ability to grow and maintain a sales pipeline, using salesforce.com
- You have a creative spirit and result-driven, can do attitude
- Self-starting expertise, with the gift of being deeply effective while working independently
- A balance of coach-ability and confidence
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- You have a dream to learn and develop sales skills within an ever-changing sales organization, and are always looking for ways to improve
- You possess the innate ability to encourage passion in others
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Extraordinary time management skills and attention to detail
- 1+ years of sales success
We want everyone OpenMarkets believes that we can only make healthcare work for everyone if we get everyone to work on it, which means that we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.