Regional VP, Sales
Who We Are
OpenMarkets is changing the way healthcare organizations buy and sell medical equipment. We’re a one-of-a-kind, Software-as-a-Service powered Marketplace, linking hospitals, health systems and doctors offices with manufacturers and suppliers big and small.
Our Regional Vice Presidents of Sales bring these healthcare organizations together. You will lead enterprise sales cycles and focus on identifying opportunities and selling the OpenMarkets solution. The successful candidate will be an energetic, self-starter who shares a passion for transforming the current healthcare system and a hunger to drive revenue growth through new business acquisition.
You will continuously build a high-quality, strategic pipeline to drive the adoption of OpenMarkets. You will be responsible for running the end-to-end sales process; lead generation, solution demoing, negotiation, and hand-off to colleagues to ensure customer success.
- Pitch OpenMarkets to augment and replace how current organizations buy and sell equipment
- Target health systems and/or large equipment manufacturers and distributors
- Meet and exceed sales revenue goals and overall business objectives
- Develop a pipeline by identifying, researching, and soliciting new accounts individually and in conjunction with marketing
- Run the entire sales process from lead generation to contract negotiation
- Become an OpenMarkets product authority to lead online and onsite product demonstrations
- Lead complex sales and develop strategic plans
- Collaborate with the OpenMarkets Account Management team to ensure expectations set during the sales process are achieved during implementation
- 4+ years of enterprise sales experience within healthcare
- Extensive experience selling into large, complex organizations at the highest levels
- Evidence of outstanding sales performance including exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc.
- Growth company DNA - experience working in a small company environment and desire to be hands-on, detail-oriented and get into the weeds
- Has a natural empathy for what others are doing, can communicate the OpenMarkets value proposition in the context of an audience’s environment, and can tell the OpenMarkets story with passion and clarity
- You have a creative spirit and result-driven, can do attitude
We want everyone OpenMarkets believes that we can only make healthcare work for everyone if we get everyone to work on it, which means that we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.