Account Executive, Large Accounts
Who We Are
OpenMarkets is changing the way healthcare organizations buy and sell medical equipment. We’re a one-of-a-kind, Software-as-a-Service powered Marketplace, linking hospitals, health systems and doctors offices with manufacturers and suppliers big and small.
Our Account Executives empower customers to connect with their customers in a whole new way. In this role, you will engage with healthcare equipment suppliers as a trusted advisor to understand their business goals & organization, to guide them through the journey to onboard the OpenMarkets solution seamlessly and help them derive full value ensuring renewals. You’ll lead them in understanding how to use our technology and maximize the way they can market to and sell to hundreds of hospitals online.
OpenMarkets is a fast growing company, yet still small enough that you will have a tremendous impact not only on our customers but on our company culture and direction. We foster creativity and innovation at every level and align each member of the team to the same objectives, strategic vision and goals.
You’ll work with large, public companies to deploy our software and solutions to their marketing and sales team. Successful Account Managers will develop their own voice to create positive change. You’ll start with strong tailwinds behind you, including:
- A user base growing 200% year - and speeding up
- A base of large, established customers, including Henry Schein, Baptist Health, STERIS, Avera Health, Clorox, Edward-Elmhurst Health, and HP.
- To deliver processes and an engagement model for OpenMarkets to bring sales and marketing efficiency to large healthcare equipment suppliers. This includes project delivery, tracking customer success and guiding sales, product development and marketing teams to make continuous improvements as a customer advocate.
- Renew and where appropriate, up-sell existing healthcare equipment supplier customers
- Gain a detailed understanding of customers most important business goals, vision, stakeholder map, teams and processes to build strong relationships
- Work with the sales, product and marketing teams to facilitate a seamless customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’ and a successful deployment introduction for the customer from the onset
- Organize and perform back-end functions as necessary to provision services to be delivered to the customer and assist the delivery team overcome any hurdles arising from compliance with customer processes
- Conduct quarterly customer reviews to check how end-users benefits from services, consult with insights and suggest actions, share updates on new capabilities and collect new feature request
- Track leading indicators of renewals and up sell, identify risks and aggressively/proactively engage the customer before hurdles to a renewal arise
- Develop processes, work-flow, support-guides, check-lists, trainings for various touch-points and project delivery for colleagues remove any friction points
- Develop metrics to access adoption, usage, churn, lifetime value for end-user and delivery efficiency to drive continuous improvements to drive success of renewals
- Assist Product Marketing to find opportunities from customer feedback, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation and assessment of marketplace and technical hurdles to business success
- Support marketing to identify customer success-stories, build case-studies and customer testimonials.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College/University
- 2+ years of experience in an account management/customer service or sales role
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, with executives and their teams
- Willingness to initiate customer interactions through calling and written communication
- Strong skills to build process-flow, checklists, happiness metrics, training guides to facilitate onboarding
- Professional presentation skills
- Ability to conduct data-analysis, writing reports, consulting insights and administrate portals is highly desirable
- Demonstrated listening skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Know-how of the healthcare supply chain is a strong asset
- Ability to travel up to 20%