Saving lives is the greatest job in the world. Everything we do aims to secure the safest and most reliable care and cure within healthcare and life science.
Getinge is a leading global provider of products and systems that contribute to quality enhancement and cost efficiency within healthcare and life sciences. We employ more than 10,000 people, and have operations in 38 countries.
- Founded in 1904 in the small town of Getinge, Sweden
- Providing hospitals and life science institutions with products and solutions aiming to improve clinical results and optimize workflows
- Offering includes solutions for intensive care, cardiovascular procedures, operating rooms, sterile reprocessing and life science.
- More than 10,800 employees worldwide
- Operations in 39 countries
- Sales in more than 125 countries
- The production is conducted at facilities in: France, China, Germany, Poland, Sweden, Turkey, Netherlands, UK and the US
- 29.8 billion SEK in revenue in 2020
- Head office located in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Mattias Perjos is President & CEO
- Johan Malmquist is Chairman of the Board
- Listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap list since 1993
- Founded in 1904
- Patient Care
- Surgical Instruments/Equipment