The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has shrunk capital budgets, making it significantly more difficult to commit to purchasing much needed medical equipment. Quest Imaging Solutions is an extensive and recognized provider of imaging equipment throughout North America. In partnership with OpenMarkets, Quest Imaging Solutions’ massive inventory of new and used equipment available for rent, lease, and sale is on the Exchange.
The variety of medical equipment rentals available include surgical C-Arm systems, ultrasound machines, imaging tables, pain and O.R. tables, surgical tables, exam tables, mobile x-ray machines, monitors, surgical instruments, digital image capture devices, operating room lights, stainless steel items (mayo stands, kick buckets, stools, etc.), sterilization equipment, and much more!
COVID-19 has limited budgets so month to month rental programs are encouraged for those seeking to add additional medical equipment to your surgical center, clinic, or hospital but are not yet ready to commit to a purchase. This program is perfect for those who would prefer to try a medical device prior to making a significant capital investment.
Some of the monthly rental program benefits include:
- Month to month rentals with no long-term contracts. Please note that equipment rentals are subject to availability.
- Low Monthly Payments
- No Service Cost: As long as you are renting the equipment, Quest Imaging Solutions takes care of all service including parts & labor costs.
- Option to Upgrade: Never worry about being stuck with outdated equipment. With the monthly rental program, you can upgrade at any time.
- Rentals Available from $1000/month
Starting up a new surgery center or practice and need equipment for an additional operating room or specialty service? The Rent to Own Program is specifically designed to equip an entire Operating Room, Recovery Room, Patient Exam Room and/or complete Surgical Center with little out of pocket and no credit qualifications.
Rent to Own Program benefits:
- Maintenance and repair services included: while renting, all preventive maintenance, as well as any needed repairs are covered at no costs to you. This saves your company from having to purchase expensive maintenance contracts.
- Upgrade Options: If you’re unhappy with any specific item, exchange it for a different make or model.
- Option to Purchase: All medical and imaging equipment for rental may be purchased at the end of the rental term.
With slashes to capital budgets, every penny counts. To connect with Quest Imaging Solutions, head over to the OpenMarkets Exchange and request a quote. Sign-up or log-in to the OpenMarkets Exchange today at no cost.